The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) is the "Official Sales & Marketing Organization of Greater Miami and the Beaches." Our business is about selling Greater Miami and the Beaches as a premier Convention and Leisure Travel destination.
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to process new partners, organize partnership networking activities, and update and distribute information to existing and prospective partners.
Requirements for this position include but are not limited to the following:
Education / Experience
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Responsible for updating and organizing the partnership database
- Departmental administrative support and monthly management reports
- Top-notch organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills for frequent interaction with internal and external customers
- Team player
- College credits equivalent to an AA degree or two years related work experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. For consideration, please send resume and salary requirements by April 29, 2016
Via email to:
Include "Partnership Services Coordinator" in the subject line of your email.
Via fax to:
Include "Partnership Services Coordinator" on the cover sheet of your fax.
Via mail to:
Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau
701 Brickell Avenue, Suite 2700
Miami, FL 33131
No phone calls please. Equal Opportunity Employer